Carry out an Experian Automotive check to obtain a vehicles' estimated value.
🆓 Experian Automotive searches on the platform are free!
👍 Use this helpful feature to get better estimates for the value of any motor vehicles included in the estate
- Add a Motor vehicle asset
- Enter the Registration plate and add any other known information to the remaining fields before clicking Save
- On the right hand side panel of your motor vehicle asset you will see the Experian Automotive vehicle valuation feature is now available, click Submit Request
- This button will change to green when Response Received
- The estimated value of the vehicle will be returned in the UK Vehicle Data (UKVD) estimated value (£) field
- The Responses tab will show more detail, including a Range for the estimated value
💁 Experian Automotive provides an estimated value to give guidance only. This does not impact the figures included in your Estate snapshot estate values
👷 Our team are regularly making improvements and adding new features. Some things may have changed since this guide was written as functionality gets even more fabulous. If you need further assistance, please contact the Customer Success team who are always happy to help.
☎️ call us on 020 8152 2902
✉️ email our Customer Success Team on firstname.lastname@example.org