This article will help you to quickly and easily obtain a clear summary of the estate you're handling at any point throughout your case.
👍 The Export case feature can be used to help with calculations and client updates
💁 To begin you must be logged into the Exizent platform
- Locate and select the case you wish to export in Your overview
- On the bottom of the left-hand side menu, you will see the option to Export case
- Click Export case, then Export
- Once you export the case the Excel file will appear in your downloaded files. Depending on your own setup, this might be a popup at the bottom or top right of your screen to show you your file has been downloaded
- The Excel file is split into three tabs: Assets, Liabilities and Summary
💡 You can use this feature at any point to get an overall summary of the estate in Excel. The summary can help with updates during client calls or, towards the end of your case when completing inheritance tax calculations
👷 Our team are regularly making improvements and adding new features. Some things may have changed since this guide was written as functionality gets even more fabulous. If you need further assistance, please contact the Customer Success team who are always happy to help.
🖥️ Chat to us through the knowledge base - click the chat icon in the bottom right corner of this page
☎️ Call us on 020 8152 2902
✉️ Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org