Perform a search via Zoopla to obtain an estimated value for a property.
🆓 Zoopla searches on the platform are free!
💡 Use this handy feature to help guide how much the property in an estate is worth and what impact this might have on the overall estate value early in your case before official surveyor valuations can be arranged
- Add a Land/building asset
- Select Building
- Use the postcode lookup feature to find the property address or manually enter the building number, street name, city and postcode
- Add any further information into the remaining fields and click Save
- On the right hand side panel of your building asset you will see the Zoopla feature is now available, click Submit Request
- The button will change to green when Response Received
- The estimated value will be returned in the Zoopla's estimated value (£) field
- The Responses tab will provide more details including a Range and Confidence rating percentage for the estimated value provided
💁 Zoopla provides an estimated value to give guidance only. This does not impact the figures included in your Estate snapshot estate values