Perform a search via Zoopla to obtain an estimated value for a property.
🆓 Zoopla searches on the platform are free!
💡 Use this handy feature as a guide to find out how much the property in an estate may be worth and what impact this might have on the overall estate value early in your case before official surveyor valuations can be arranged
- Add a Land/building asset
- Select Building
- Use the postcode lookup feature to find the property address or manually enter the building number, street name, city and postcode
- Add any further information into the remaining fields and click Save
- On the right hand side panel of your building asset you will see the Zoopla feature is now available, click Submit Request
- The button will change to green when Response Received
- The estimated value will be returned in the Zoopla's estimated value (£) field
- The Responses tab will provide more details including a Range and Confidence rating percentage for the estimated value provided
💁 Zoopla provides an estimated value to give guidance only. This does not impact the figures included in your Estate snapshot estate values
👷 Our team are regularly making improvements and adding new features. Some things may have changed since this guide was written as functionality gets even more fabulous. If you need further assistance, please contact the Customer Success team who are always happy to help.
🖥️ Chat to us through the knowledge base - click the chat icon in the bottom right corner of this page
☎️ Call us on 020 8152 2902
✉️ Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org