This article includes a step by step guide on how to add people to your case and assign various roles.
- Click People & Beneficiaries on the left hand side menu of the Estate overview page
- Click Add person
- Enter the individual's information
- Choose the relevant role(s). You can assign multiple roles to one person (i.e. Beneficiary, Executor, Child of the deceased)
- If the person is selected as Beneficiary or Creditor you also have the option to save and record their bank details to save time when it comes to distributions.
- Press Save
- You can then edit/update and delete information as necessary and be sure to save as you go, simply by clicking into the person you wish to amend.
💡 You only need to enter People information once. Exizent can use this data to pre-populate relevant court and IHT forms later on
❗ Fields will change depending on the roles you choose. For example, if you choose Child of the deceased, you will see reduced options within Relationship to deceased
👷 Our team are regularly making improvements and adding new features. Some things may have changed since this guide was written as functionality gets even more fabulous. If you need further assistance, please contact the Customer Success team who are always happy to help.
🖥️ Chat to us through the knowledge base - click the chat icon in the bottom right corner of this page
☎️ Call us on 020 8152 2902
✉️ Email us on email@example.com