This article will guide you through how to close a case once you've completed work on it or archive a case if it is no longer required.
- Open the case you you're working on - How do I find a case I'm working on?
- At the bottom left of your estate overview, you can choose to either Archive case or Close case
If you have completed the case you are working on, you can separate it from cases where work is still required to give you a clearer view of your workload.
- Click Close case and then Close case again
- You'll see you now have the option to Open case if you require to in the future
- Back in Your overview page, you can see the Status of all cases and are able to filter in order to see All Cases, Open, Closed or Archived. Find out more about the search and filter functions for cases
💡 The filter function helps you manage your workload. You can view all completed cases to check on progress or choose to see only open cases still to work on
💁 As a Company Admin, you can also use these handy views to check on your team's workload. How do I know what my role or permission level is?
If you no longer require a case you have been working on, for example a client no longer wishes you to act on their behalf, you are able to archive the case so it no longer shows up in your workload. You can always unarchive a case if necessary.
- Click Archive case and then Archive case again
- You'll immediately be taken back to the Your overview page showing your case dashboard
- To view all archived cases, click the filter and choose Archived
- To unarchive, open the case and from the bottom left hand menu click Unarchive case
👍 You will not be able to view archived cases using the All cases filter. This is to give you a clear view of current workload
❗ You will only be able to archive or close a case if you are the Case Owner for that particular case or a Company Admin
👷 Our team are regularly making improvements and adding new features. Some things may have changed since this guide was written as functionality gets even more fabulous. If you need further assistance, please contact the Customer Success team who are always happy to help.
🖥️ Chat to us through the knowledge base - click the chat icon in the bottom right corner of this page
☎️ Call us on 020 8152 2902
✉️ Email us on email@example.com